Hop aboard our budget Komodo liveaboard the Soka Raja to fully enjoy scuba diving in Komodo Island! We offer 4 days and 3 days diving cruises with 2-4 dives per day and at an affordable price. Scroll all the way down to see our sample itineraries for both trips.
Starting at only 150 EUR/day our budget Komodo liveaboard will take you to explore Komodo’s scuba diving hotspots. Each of our trips also includes some of Komodo’s best above-the-water experiences such as Komodo Dragon Trekking, sunset trekking on Gili Lawa Darat and watching the flying foxes at sunset. You can check out this article to see some pictures.
For information on our Komodo liveaboard availability, schedule and to book feel free to contact us by email or by phone/WhatsApp to +6281236751091
- 3 freshly cooked meals prepared by our amazing chef and snacks daily
- Free flow drinking water, tea and coffee
- Professional dive guide/instructor, max. 4 divers/guide
- Full dive equipment, torch, weights and tanks (no dive computer) including a BCD with an Emergency Buoyancy Marker
- High standards of safety and a lot of fun!
*This schedule shows what a typical day looks like on our Komodo liveaboard. Keep in mind that this is just a sample to show you the structure of the day, but the actual schedule depends on the daily program, weather and sea conditions.
6am – Wake up time, cofee & tea
6:30am – Briefing
7am – 1st dive
8:30am – Breakfast
10:30am – 2nd dive
12pm – Lunch
2:30pm – 3rd dive
4pm – Afternoon snacks
7pm – Dinner (if there’s no night dive)*
Soka Raja, our budget Komodo liveaboard boat is a 2013 custom-built phinisi boat. At 25-meter long and 5-meter wide she can comfortably accommodate 10 divers in her 3 spacious rooms. Each room is equipped with enough space for everyone to store their luggage and not feel cramped!
Our highly experienced cruise director, dive guides, captain and crew will be there along the way to take care of you and give you the safest and most incredible scuba diving liveaboard experience in Komodo.
- 2 x private double bed rooms, 1 x room with 6 single bunk beds
- 3 shared showers & 2 toilets with fresh running water
- Open-air dining room with a 270-degree view to the open sea
- Main room with comfortable couch & HD screen to show pictures, videos or have a movie night with your new buddies
- Big sound system to listen to your favorite music
- Spacious sun deck with a huge comfortable mattress
Komodo Liveaboard Itinerary
4 Days/3 Nights (12 Dives)
|Day 1||Sebayur Kecil – Pengah Kecil – Flying Foxes Experience – Wainilu Night dive|
|Day 2||Rinca Dragon Trekking – Batu Bolong – Manta Point – Night dive in Siaba Besar|
|Day 3||Turtle City – Siaba kecil – Tatawa Besar – Sunset Trekking on Gili Lawa Darat|
|Day 4||Castle Rock – Crystal Rock – Cauldron|
3 Days/2 Nights (8 Dives)
|Day 1||Sebayur Kecil – Pengah Kecil – Flying Foxes Experience – Wainilu Night Dive|
|Day 2||Rinca Dragon Trekking – Batu Bolong – Manta Point + Sunset Trekking on Gili Lawa Darat|
|Day 3||Castle Rock – Crystal Rock – Cauldron|