PADI Emergency First Response (EFR) training is designed to build skills and confidence in dealing with medical emergencies, whether it is related to scuba diving or not. You will learn simple steps in emergency care and also fulfill the CPR and First Aid training requirements that you will need for the PADI Rescue Diver course.
You can start with the self-study manuals in the comfort of your own home and at your pace, followed by a 1-day in-class course with our certified PADI instructor at our dive center in Komodo.
With this course you will learn:
- How to properly assess an emergency situation
- AB CAB’s
- CPR techniques on adults and infants
- Breathing and cardiac emergencies
- Using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- First aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
- Managing medical conditions such as anaphylaxis, asthma and seizures
- Managing medical emergencies such as snake/spider bites, poisons and choking
- Infection control procedures
- Managing exposure to extreme temperatures
- Administering first aid for eye & soft tissue injuries
- Assessing and moving sick & injured
- Legal responsibilities of a first aider
- Managing shock
and a lot more!
|Duration||1 day (dry course)|
|Course Price||2.000.000 IDR|
|Prerequisites||Not less than 12 years old.
Good physical health