Terms & Conditions.
1. For day trip prices are per person per day, for courses prices are per course per person and in Indonesian Rupiah. If the payment is done in American dollars or Euros Somerdive will apply the exchange rate .
2. Payments can be done in cash, card or bank transfer. If bank transfer is used the bank transfer fees need to be paid by the customer.
3. All our trips and courses are subject to the following conditions and supplementary conditions. Any other conditions put forth by the client cannot be accepted, except where there is a specific agreement in writing in this regard. Our offers are only an indication of what the delivery and performance involves.
4. Guarantee departure is 4 persons.
5. Park entrance fee is not included in the price
6. Relocation fee is applicable for charter outside Komodo National Park
7. 30 % deposit is required to confirm the booking
8. Balance payment must be be paid before departure for day trip or Liveaboard.
9.Cancellation Policy :
|Days prior to departure||Cancellation Charges|
|120 days – 60 days||10% charge|
|59 – 30 days||30% charge|
|29 – 15 days||50% charge|
|14 – 0 days||100% of total fare|
personal belongings, cash, or other personal objects that belong to clients during daytrip or liveaboard trip.
10. If during the daytrip a dive can’t be done because of illness or medical problems there will be no refund for the lost dive(s). If the client signs in for 3 dives but decides during the trip to skip a dive there will also be no refund.
11. All Somerdive clients are required to familiarize themselves with these general sales conditions, and to accept them.
12. Somerdive is required to make these general sales conditions known to the client.
13. Each person is responsible for minors and/or objects under their supervision with regards to the applicable regulations by the Indonesian authorities, the police, customs, immigration etc….
14. Our company declines all responsibility in case of assignment interruption as a result of major force such as heavy weather conditions, accidents, , road works, fog, strikes, etc…. the resulting and additional costs for transportation or accommodation are charged to the client. This list is not exhaustive.
15. All prices given to the client, those established in our programs as well as those given in a special quote, are subject to change under the general economic conditions and in particular due to price in
creases of raw materials or labour, and the applicable taxes by the Indonesian government.
16. Our company cannot be held accountable in any form for illness, accidents, or incidents and their consequences that our clients undergo for the duration of the project. Price includes for daytrip boat:
1. Unlimited water, coffee and tea
2. Dive and/or snorkelling gear
3. Lunch and snacks after dive
4. Boat Leader and divemaster/Instructor
5. Harbour fee
6.the dive guide or instructor will be able to retain the costumer from diving if Drink alcohol before the dives , have a dangerous behaviour and if not respect the fragile aquatic environment.
I have read this agreement and agree to the terms and conditions above as stated by Somer Dive Center (PT NINA PINTA SANTAMARIA)